Hi. Welcome to the Trusted Dealers marketing assets page. If you are already member of Trusted Dealers, we actively encourage you to use these materials as part of your own marketing – or email us if you would like further resources for printed materials or other promotions etc.
Please note that these materials are for the use of NFDA Trusted Dealers members only. Use of them by non-members is expressly forbidden unless agreed by prior written consent.
If you wish to follow us on our social media profiles, these are as follows. We are more than happy to engage with you on any of these platforms, or co-promote news, initiatives or important updates.
- Facebook – this is our primary method of reaching car buyers and engaging them with the Trusted Dealers brand.
- Twitter – used mainly for news updates regarding Trusted Dealers, the NFDA and general interest articles for the public.
- Pinterest – this channel is primarily used to highlight interesting cars currently for sale on Trusted Dealers – normally the more visually arresting supercars.
- LinkedIn – our official company page
- Neil Addley – please connect with our Managing Director on LinkedIn for insight, views and news from a true industry veteran.
- YouTube – contains promotional videos which are free to be reused by any Trusted Dealers member
The Trusted Dealers logo is used on many of our partner sites – including AutoTrader – as a way to differentiate members from non-members and offer reassurance to car buyers. Logos are available in any format on request for printing etc, but please find the most common formats for web use below. Click the image to see the source file in your browser, or right click and ‘save as’ to your local disk.
.jpeg on black (1223px width)
|.jpeg on white (1223px width)|
|.jpeg logo square on black (753px)||.jpeg logo square on white (753px)|
|Transparent PNG file (1223px width)|
The 10 Points of Difference
The full text of each of the 10 Points of Difference along with accompanying imagery is available here. We actively encourage you to make this part of your marketing effort and carry the message on a dedicated page on your own website.
Driving Digital is our yearly conference aimed at bringing the latest innovation in online marketing to franchised dealers – and regularly features speakers from Google Automotive, AutoTrader, the NFDA as well as representatives from leading dealer groups such as Perrys, Arnold Clark and Lookers.
Please check the Driving Digital website for details of the next event and to apply for tickets.
Video 1: The 10 Points of Difference
As a Trusted Dealers member, you uphold the NFDA’s famous “10 Points of Difference” that helps consumers differentiate the franchised dealer from independents. The video is below. For the embedding code, please visit YouTube.
Video 2: Odometer Fraud
The NFDA’s campaign to tighten the law around odometer fraud and thus end the practice is supported by this short video, which explains the concept to the public and why buying from a franchised dealer is the best way to avoid falling foul of the practice. The full embed code for the video can be found here.