Compare cars side by side to save time clicking backwards and forwards between them.
Maximum number of cars added to compare list.
We need your postcode in order to provide accurate search results.
Servicing is an important part of your vehicle’s upkeep as it proactively maintains your car, reducing the risk of breakdown, or worse still, an accident.
Getting your car regularly serviced can also increase the value of your car when you come to sell it on – buyers who have access to a fully stamped service book will often be more confident to make the sale.
What is the difference between an Interim Service and a Full Service?
An Interim service is more or less an engine oil and filter change, check and top up as and when necessary. It is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who need to service their vehicles more regularly due to doing higher mileage more regularly. An interim service every 6,000 miles or 6 months is a good way to keep your car safe and roadworthy between a Full Service.
A Full Service is more thorough than an Interim Service and includes maintenance of spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter and pollen filter etc. A Full Service is ideal for an annual maintenance programme for your car and recommended every 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes sooner.
Why book a service with a franchised dealer?
• As franchised dealers, we will provide parts that match the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment as well as offering a range of engine oils.
• Our service technicians are specially qualified to use the latest electronic, diagnostic equipment.
• Our service schedule covers all of the checks included in most manufacturer’s service schedules.
• We fit all of our vehicles with genuine parts that have been manufacturer approved and come with a warranty.
• Our dealers are approved and regularly inspected by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA, formerly VOSA).
• We can offer servicing according to the Manufacturer Schedule which is tailored to your car’s age, make, model and mileage.