Maximum number of cars added to compare list.

What's your postcode?

We need your postcode in order to provide accurate search results.

Enquire

Enter your first name
Enter your last name
Enter your phone number

Got a part exchange?

Tell us your reg plate and receive a part exchange valuation on your car?

What's this?

Compare cars side by side to save time clicking backwards and forwards between them.

Apprenticeship levy: further information to support car dealersBack

ApprenticeStartsThe Department for Education has clarified what can digital funds and government funding be used for.  Particularly, it has been confirmed that the funds can be used to pay for the old ‘framework’ apprenticeships as well as for the new trailblazer ‘standards’ apprenticeships.

This means that the training of an apprentice who starts on either an existing framework or new standard after 1 May 2017, can be paid for via an employer’s digital account, up to the funding band maximum for that particular apprenticeship.

Similarly, any employer with an annual pay bill of less than £3million, with an apprentice starting after 1 May 2017, will pay 10% of the training and assessment costs, while the government will pay the remaining 90% of these costs.

 

Digital funds and government funding can be used for:

–       Apprenticeship training and assessment

–       An old ‘framework type’ apprenticeship as well as for the new trailblazer ‘standards based’ apprenticeships.

–       With an approved training provider and assessment organisation

Funds can be used up to the funding band maximum for each particular apprenticeship.

 

Digital funds and government funding cannot be used for:

–       Wages

–       Travel and subsistence costs

–       Managerial costs

–       Traineeships

–       Work placement programmes

–       The cost of setting up an apprenticeship programme

Posted by Sue Robinson on 18/11/2016