Compare cars side by side to save time clicking backwards and forwards between them.
Maximum number of cars added to compare list.
We need your postcode in order to provide accurate search results.
• Growth in retail sales values in the past three months on a year earlier had been little changed, though consumer services turnover growth had edged higher
• Housing market activity had continued to strengthen across the country
• Investment intentions were strengthening gradually
• Annual growth in business services turnover had been little changed
• Manufacturing output growth for the domestic market had risen further, while growth in manufactured exports values had remained steady
• Construction growth had increased a little further, following a sharp pickup through 2013
• Credit availability had continued to improve gradually across the corporate sector, including for smaller companies
• Employment intentions had increased a little, indicating expectations of modest headcount growth across the economy over the next six months. Recruitment difficulties had ticked up and were marginally above normal
• Capacity utilisation had edged higher in manufacturing on the month and, overall, was close to normal levels
• Growth in labour costs per employee had edged higher, but remained moderate
• Inflation in materials costs and imported finished goods prices had fallen in recent months
• Output price inflation had been little changed, remaining subdued. Profitability had continued to improve across manufacturing and services, though remained below normal
• Consumer price inflation had eased slightly further
To view the full summary please click here