Maximum number of cars added to compare list.
What's your postcode?
We need your postcode in order to provide accurate search results.
Compare cars side by side to save time clicking backwards and forwards between them.
DVLA UPDATE FOR ALL AFRL USERSBack
In preparation for the up and coming peak registration period and anticipated increase in volumes, the DVLA confirm the following support that will be provided:
- The AFRL helpdesk will provide support as usual Monday to Friday 08.00 am until 17.00 pm.
- The AFRL helpdesk will also be available:
– Saturday 30 August from 8.00 am until 12.00 pm. Contact details remain the same 0300 123 1345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tuesday 30 September until 18.00 pm
- In the event of a service incident you should, in the first instance, contact your internal IT support, or your own network service provider.
- The PACT Service Desk manned by Fujitsu, (telephone number 0870 241 4552 will provide support in the event of an out of hours ‘live’ service incident.
Posted by Sue Robinson on 29/08/2014