Maximum number of cars added to compare list.

What's your postcode?

We need your postcode in order to provide accurate search results.


Enter your first name
Enter your last name
Enter your phone number

Got a part exchange?

Tell us your reg plate and receive a part exchange valuation on your car?

What's this?

Compare cars side by side to save time clicking backwards and forwards between them.


FCATo assist members with their impending FCA authorisation, the NFDA have put together a decision tree to help members decide which form of authorisation they need to apply for. The decision tree will ask a number of questions and point you in the direction you need to go.

In brief, dealers need to decide whether to apply for full authorisation or limited permission. This will depend on whether you are already authorised with the FCA for insurance and also if you wish to remain so. Generally, dealers who already hold full authorisation for insurance and intend to continue doing so will need to apply for full authorisation via a variation of permission application. This is the shorter application form. However, dealers should be aware that full authorisation will mean additional reporting and potentially a higher fee structure. For those dealers who do not currently hold FCA authorisation and probably operate as appointed representatives of an insurer should be able to apply for limited permission. The application form for this will be longer than the variation of permission and require additional details. However, fees and reporting should be more streamlined.

To view the decision tree please go to

If you have any queries on authorisation please contact

Posted by Sue Robinson on 29/08/2014