Compare cars side by side to save time clicking backwards and forwards between them.
Maximum number of cars added to compare list.
We need your postcode in order to provide accurate search results.
Louise Ellman MP, who was elected Chair of the Committee on 17 June, said:
“I look forward to working with members of the new Transport Committee to address the important transport challenges facing the UK.”
The Committee’s full membership is:
• Louise Ellman (Chair), Labour (Co-op), Liverpool Riverside
• Robert Flello, Labour, Stoke-on-Trent South
• Mary Glindon, Labour, North Tyneside
• Karl M c Cartney, Conservative, Lincoln
• Stewart Malcolm McDonald, Scottish National Party, Glasgow South
• Mark Menzies, Conservative, Fylde
• Huw Merriman, Conservative, Bexhill and Battle
• Will Quince, Conservative, Colchester
• Iain Stewart, Conservative, Milton Keynes South
• Graham Stringer, Labour, Blackley and Broughton
• Martin Vickers, Conservative, Cleethorpes