Compare cars side by side to save time clicking backwards and forwards between them.
Maximum number of cars added to compare list.
We need your postcode in order to provide accurate search results.
1. Trusted Dealers is owned by its members and the National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA). As such we are committed to spending as much of our revenue as we can on marketing to generate leads for your business.
2. In turn this generates cost effective leads which demonstrate a good return on investment for our members. We provide you with tracking tools so that you can see how many leads we generate and measure ROI for yourself.
3. Promoting franchised dealers is at the core of what we do. With our Ten Points of Difference we uniquely promote the benefits of buying from a trusted, franchised dealer rather than anyone else and from a consumer perspective, also back this up with a help line and standards.
4. A healthy Trusted Dealers is an insurance policy against other media getting greedy. Quite simply, the more effective we are at generating leads, the less able other media are to charge premium for leads.
5. Influence – what we do next is determined by our members; whether this is through regional meetings, the NFDA Executive, or individual feedback, our plans for 2014 which include aftersales as well as more emphasis on promoting the benefits of the Ten Points of Difference and the partnership with WhatCar? are all driven by what our members want to see on the agenda.
6. Sharing ideas – Trusted Dealers runs several events every year to allow our members to share ideas about how they might better go to market and develop their business. These often include speakers, but are also likely to involve more interactive sessions in 2014.
7. Used car leads – whether these are leads generated out of hours, whether the leads are generated as phone calls, or whether the leads are generated as chat, Trusted Dealers is focused on generating used car leads at best value as we possibly can for our members.